The Hyundai Scoupe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hyundai Scoupe Forum

All about the Hyundai Scoupe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ScoupeGT
Available suspensions for the scoupe I_vote_lcapAvailable suspensions for the scoupe I_voting_barAvailable suspensions for the scoupe I_vote_rcap 
Automatik S-Coupe
Available suspensions for the scoupe I_vote_lcapAvailable suspensions for the scoupe I_voting_barAvailable suspensions for the scoupe I_vote_rcap 
Knutschochse
Scoupe
Raven
MAD_SCOUPE
herb524
BoostedScoupe
mimar999
Niky
Similar topics
Latest topics
» chasis number
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 am by Automatik S-Coupe

» engine number
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm by mimar999

» left window
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Need Help finding this stuff
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Bigger brake disks
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» tranny swap
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» scoupe parts replacement
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Strut brace
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:26 am by Knutschochse

» digital air/fuel ratio gauge
Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:25 am by Knutschochse

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:15 am

Available suspensions for the scoupe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoupeGT
Admin
Admin
ScoupeGT

Available suspensions for the scoupe Empty
PostSubject: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Please tell me which suspension systems are available in your country for the scoupe and which do you believe is better...
Back to top Go down
https://hyundaiscoupe.forumotion.com
Knutschochse
Club Star Member
Club Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 am

Puh, there is a lot of stuff avaiable here.I've got Bilstein B6 shock absorbers und Eibach Springs which are 30mm lower. My girlfriend got Kayaba Gas Absorbers and KAW Springs which are 35mm lower than original, but they still look a lot lower than mine.Also the red Koni absorbers are a good decision..
Back to top Go down
ScoupeGT
Admin
Admin
ScoupeGT

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm

i have heard that bilstein/eibach are very hard on the scoupe and there is no comfort at all .Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Knutschochse
Club Star Member
Club Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:58 pm

It is, but its also a better feeling when you are driving speeds above 100kph.
Back to top Go down
ScoupeGT
Admin
Admin
ScoupeGT

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

unfortunately here available are only the KYB EXCEL-G and koni except the bilstein but nothing else......
Back to top Go down
Knutschochse
Club Star Member
Club Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

KYB Excel-G are the Kayaba Gas absorbers. But they are not as hard as bilstein, and they are not as hard as koni.
Back to top Go down
ScoupeGT
Admin
Admin
ScoupeGT

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

I have them on my car with MAD spring...they are fair enough ....they combine handling with comfort...I really wasnt a fan of KYB but they are ok in general
Back to top Go down
Knutschochse
Club Star Member
Club Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Thats exactly what I think about them. And they are cheep too-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Available suspensions for the scoupe   Available suspensions for the scoupe Empty

Back to top Go down

Available suspensions for the scoupe
Page 1 of 1