The Hyundai Scoupe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hyundai Scoupe Forum

All about the Hyundai Scoupe

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
ScoupeGT
Improoving and upgrading the GT I_vote_lcapImprooving and upgrading the GT I_voting_barImprooving and upgrading the GT I_vote_rcap 
Automatik S-Coupe
Improoving and upgrading the GT I_vote_lcapImprooving and upgrading the GT I_voting_barImprooving and upgrading the GT I_vote_rcap 
Knutschochse
Scoupe
Raven
MAD_SCOUPE
herb524
BoostedScoupe
mimar999
Niky
Latest topics
» chasis number
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 am by Automatik S-Coupe

» engine number
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm by mimar999

» left window
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Need Help finding this stuff
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:03 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Bigger brake disks
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» tranny swap
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» scoupe parts replacement
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Automatik S-Coupe

» Strut brace
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:26 am by Knutschochse

» digital air/fuel ratio gauge
Improoving and upgrading the GT EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:25 am by Knutschochse